Powered by Conduit
Internet Scavenger Hunt #3 (4 on the difficulty scale)
This Internet hunt is part of a series of Internet treasure hunts first published in the Times-Colonist newspaper. Please see the main online hunt index for background and a full list of Internet Hunts.
Use the Google search at the top of your screen under the WebLens logo to answer the questions below. Choose your keywords carefully. Don't just type the question into the form.
- Which royal house briefly ruled England between the House of Hanover and the current House of Windsor?
- What is a fumarole?
- Who was the 7th President of the United States and when did he die?
- Which book of the Bible contains a moving love poem from a great king of Israel to his new wife?
- What is the science of herpetology?
- For which country is NG the international country code?
- What is Madonna's email address?
- Which immensely popular Hollywood leading man starred in A Few Good Men, Interview with the Vampire, and is currently burning up the screen in Mission Impossible?
- The movie "Braveheart" portrayed the violent history of feudal Scotland. Did the film's hero Sir William Wallace really exist?
- Name at least four newsgroups that exist specifically for the discussion of spamming and other forms of Internet abuse.