Powered by Conduit
Internet Scavenger Hunt #6 (5 on the difficulty scale)
This Internet hunt is part of a series of Internet treasure hunts first published in the Times-Colonist newspaper. Please see the main online hunt index for background and a full list of Internet Hunts.
Use the Google search at the top of your screen under the WebLens logo to answer the questions below. Choose your keywords carefully. Don't just type the question into the form.
- Who said "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"?
- What is the mathematical formula for the area of a circle?
- What Russian composer wrote the brooding Prelude in C Sharp Minor?
- What's the name and phone number of the Wichita Chief of Police?
- What cat breed is known for its hairless appearance?
- What Montessori school was founded in 1938 and serves the greater Boston area?
- When was talk show queen Oprah Winfrey born?
- What materials are traditionally used in the manufacture of the black and white stones used in the Japanese game of Go?
- What is the compression ratio of the Harley-Davidson 1340cc engine?
- What is the generic name of the drug Prozac?